Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Bluemaxx cover all of Australia?
- Is the wireless 3g broadband service a roaming service?
- How much does it cost to get connected to Bluemaxx Wireless 3g Broadband?
- How fast is Bluemaxx Wireless 3g?
- What are Computer Hardware Requirements?
- What is the contract period for Bluemaxx Wireless 3g Broadband?
- Do I get free technical support?
- How long does it take to get installed?
- What is the Bluemaxx 3g Broadband Hardware?
Does Bluemaxx cover all of Australia?
Bluemaxx 3g covers 87% of Australian population. See our coverage page for details.
Is the wireless 3g broadband service a roaming service?
Yes! The 3g service enables you to roam around and use it throughout many places in Australia! Check out our coverage page for the locations you can use your 3g service in.
How much does it cost to get connected to Bluemaxx Wireless 3g Broadband?
The cost of signup fee is $149 inclusive of GST. This provides you with the hardware to connect to the 3g service. This includes the following:
- Huawei 3G USB Wireless Device
- Includes pre-configuration, activation and delivery
- Self install, no onsite visit is required
How fast is Bluemaxx Wireless 3g?
Speeds up to 7.2mbps (metro & selected Regional areas)
Speeds up to 3.6mbps (Regional & Remote areas)
What are Computer Hardware Requirements?
- Computer with an available usb interface
- Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista only
- No support available by Bluemaxx for Apple Macintosh operating systems
What is the contract period for Bluemaxx Wireless 3g Broadband?
The contract period is subject to a term of 24 months (2 years)
Do I get free technical support?
Yes free technical support for your wireless connection is included 7 days a week during operating hours
How long does it take to get installed?
The Bluemaxx 3g Broadband Service is a self install kit. Once you receive your usb hardware device, simply plug it in, follow the onscreen prompts and your ready to go!
What is the Bluemaxx 3g Broadband Hardware?
The Hardware used is Huawei E169 Mobile Broadband Card
Its Features are:
Its Features are:
- 3G/HSDPA/WCDMA Reception
- Onboard Micro SD card reader for use as memory stick
- Antenna slot for use external aerials and peripherals
- Ability to send and receive TXT messages via software application
- Maximum receive speed of 7.2mbps
- USB interface for connectivity
- Size of USB Memory Stick