|Bluemaxx are proud to participate in an initiative to supply reliable Iinternet services to all Australians regardless of their geographic location, and accordingly are able to offer subsidised installation of Satellite internet services to eligible customers under the the Bluemaxx Rental Installation Program.
Services are available from Bluemaxx in all areas of Australia and normally can be installed at your premise within 14 days of receipt of an approved order.
Bluemaxx offer a limited range of competitive plans and further allow you to change these plans after 30 days of initial use.
Key points of the Bluemaxx offer are:
- Plans listed are available to eligible customers Australia-wide with the support of the Bluemaxx offer.
- All plans offered under this program include a rental component and change to any other plans on offer will require this component to be included.
- Bluemaxx do not charge for excess data unless agreed by you in writing (this may require a plan change), however if you exceed your Monthly Data Allowance, your Peak Download and Upload Speed will reduce to 64 / 64 kbps as per the service delivery agreement.
- Bluemaxx guarantees Services will not increase in price for 3 years from the date of your connection once you have entered in to a contract with Bluemaxx.
- Data is counted in both directions, so if you download 1 GB and upload 1 GB, it's counted as 2 GB.
- You may upgrade your Plan as often as you wish and at any time however the upgrade will only take effect on your billing anniversary which is available to you on request. You may downgrade your Plan once a month, effective the start of the following billing anniversary.
- There is no fee to return to the Plan you originally selected when you joined Bluemaxx and this may occur at your direction at any time when notice is provided at least 14 days prior to your billing anniversary date.
- All Plans include up to 5 free email boxes.
- Payments for your Bluemaxx Satellite Service are monthly in advance and may be either automatic charges to your Credit Card or automatic Direct Debit from your nominated bank account. If you do not wish to use an automatic payment system.
- The Minimum Agreement Term Bluemaxx Funded Plans are 3 years from the date of your connection to the service and include all costs of supply of service, installation and associated equipment to supply a working service to the point of egress from the LAN port of the modem.
- Payments via Direct Debit do not incur a surcharge.
- Payments via Credit Card do not incur a surcharge.
- The abbreviations "k" and "kbps" mean kilobits per second, "MB" means megabyte and "GB" means gigabyte.
Setup & Hardware details:
- Your computer will need to have a network card and current operating system (windows XP or greater).
- Customers operating Apple Mac systems will require Prior advice and operating system detail prior to site attendance.
- A Standard Installation is on a building up to two levels at street front with unhindered roof access, where the satellite dish has an unobstructed view to the satellite and the maximum cable length from the dish to the nominated room is 30 Metres.
- Non-standard installations, such as pole or ground mounting and difficult conditions, are available by prior agreement.
- Ownership of the satellite hardware automatically transfers to you, the customer after successful installation at your premises..
- All storm and malicious damage of the installed equipment will be at the expense of the customer whom undertakes to maintain and care for the equipment in a reasonable manner excluding far ware and tare.